Project Management Professional (PMP)®
This live virtual course will provide participants with knowledge, tools, techniques, skills and a roadmap to prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam from Project Management Institute.
This live virtual course has 10 sessions of three hours duration each. The introduction provides the keys of project management. The student needs to study at least one hour every day to be effective following this training course.
- The introduction provides the keys for project management.
- Integration Management is focused on the importance of having project managers that work among different organizations to achieve the project success.
- Scope Management establishes the base to identify systematically the key products for the project. After establishing the scope, it is crucial to be sure that we will define a process to manage the change.
- Schedule Management is based on the deliverables identified in the scope definition process.
- Cost Management covers the project budget creation and the understanding of different mechanisms used to estimate the project cost
- Resource Management addresses the essential problems of managing resources and leadership in the project team.
7. Risk Management is a critical area that enables participants to understand what is needed for the identification of risk events, analyzing them, and explaining them the strategies to manage it.
8. Quality Management assures that there is a plan to manage, assure, and control the project quality
9. Procurement Management covers the essential from the decisions to make regarding procurement in a project
10. Communication Management helps the participants to understand the communication among the project team, the customer, and the management people.
11. Stakeholder Management helps the participant to identify, plan, engage and control all the project stakeholders.
12. Professional Responsibility figures out the behaviors and ethical aspects from Project Management professionals. This section enables the Project Managers to have more information available to make decisions.
Register 5 or more participants and get a group discount of 20% on the final price of 599 US$REQUEST A QUOTE
*PMI, PMP, Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), OPM3, PfMP, PMI-RMP, PgMP, PMBOK and Project Management Journal are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.